Chiropractic care is becoming increasingly popular as more people look for relief that is non-invasive or doesn’t require medications with potential harmful side effects. If you are looking for a chiropractor in Jarrettsville MD, the professionals at Healthbridge Chiropractic and Rehabilitation, can help you with your neck and spine relief. The chiropractors at Healthbridge can help with a number of issues.
10 Issues Healthbridge Can Help With
Healthbridge Chiropractor and Rehabilitation in Harford County can help you with the following issues:
- Low Back Pain: by working to properly align your spine and giving you exercises to strengthen your back and core back pain can be alleviated.
- Neck Discomfort: using neck manipulations, the chiropractor can realign your neck and relieve discomfort.
- Headaches/Tension Headaches: neck manipulation has been shown to relieve tension headaches.
- Fibromyalgia: chiropractic treatment has been shown to relieve the pain of fibromyalgia by helping restore balance and alignment in the body. This has helped reduce flares and decrease the severity of symptoms.
- Whiplash: if you have been in a recent accident that caused whiplash, chiropractic care can help relieve the pain caused by the injury. You will also learn exercises you can do at home to alleviate whiplash pain, dizziness or other symptoms.
- Shoulder Pain: chiropractic manipulation can relax muscles which relieves shoulder pain. It is also beneficial to help loosen “frozen” shoulders after treatment and alleviate pain.
- Knee Pain: knees usually aren’t thought of when it comes to chiropractic care, but knee adjustments can be used to treat osteoarthritis in the knees. The chiropractor will also give you exercises you can do in conjunction with the adjustments to strengthen your knees.
- Sinusitis: A chiropractor can perform a sinus adjustment which can help with sinus drainage and prevent infections.
- Sciatic Pain: Spinal adjustments can help relieve pressure on your sciatic nerve and alleviate pain caused by sciatica.
- Ear Infections: neck manipulation can help restore proper functioning to the eustachian tubes preventing ear infections. The manipulation helps the Eustachian tubes drain properly preventing fluid build-up.
Call Today for Chiropractor in Jarrettsville MD
If you are looking for a chiropractor in Jarrettsville MD, call the professionals at Healthbridge Chiropractic and Rehabilitation, and schedule your appointment to get relief from your pain.